Zaroorat Rishta For Girl Name Iqra Age 21 Years

Zaroorat Rishta For Girl Name Iqra Age 21 Years 

About 
I am Iqra, doing Electrical Engineering. I am a soft-spoken, honest & talented person. I think family as the first priority of my life but I like to make a balance between my personal & professional life. My father is in the Army. Mother is a housewife. I have 1 Brother and 3 Sisters. I am looking for a soulmate.

Name: Iqra

Gender: Female
Age:21
Lives in:Lahore

Hair color:Black

Hair length:long

Height:5 feet & 3 inches

Body style: slim

Complexion:Fair
Caste:Araain

Lifestyle

Drink:Don't drink

Smoke:Don'tSmoke

Eating habits:Halal foods always

Marital Status:Never Married


Living situation:Live with family

Nationality:Pakistan

Education:Bachelors In Engineering Technology

Life Style Standard:Modran

Profession:No Preference

Native Preference:No Preference

Languages spoken:Urdu


Religion:Islam - Sunni


Contact me png » PNG Image


Zaroorat Rishta For Girl Name Iqra Age 21 Years 


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I am interested for marriage pls call on urgent 9672181999

    ReplyDelete